.

.

Stuff and Nonsense

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

National Library Week: Picture Books

As a former children's librarian, I knew there were many, many picture books about libraries.  Having been out of the "business" for a while, I searched for books other than the ones I've used over and over for story times.  

I found myself going into a rabbit warren full of lists, and got a little dizzy, so decided to just share some lists.




From Brightly - Libraries Gone Wild!: 10 imaginative picture books about libraries

From Imagination Soup - Picture Books that Celebrate the Library (and Librarians)

From Flashlight Worthy - Picture Books About Libraries

From A Mighty Girl - 35 Books Celebrating Reading, Libraries, and Literacy

From The Multi-taskin' Mom - 30 Picture Books About Libraries


One Big Happy, by Rick Detorie   8/4/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment